Spring Orientation will take place on Sunday, January 19, 2020. Registration is now open!
Spring Orientation Agenda
- Noon to 1 p.m. - Orientation Check-In
- Check in, receive an information packet, and get your SU ID picture taken.
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Brunch
- Meal tickets will be provided for students and guests.
- Noon to 1 p.m. - Campus Resources, Financial Aid, & Student Accounts
- Representatives from various campus offices will be on site to answer questions.
- Noon to 4 p.m. - Registration Area For Troubleshooting (RAFT) Room
- Talk to representatives from Admissions, Academic Resources, Placement Testing, and Registrar’s Office.
- 1 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. - Welcome Aboard
- Welcome and greetings from university officials and review of the day’s schedule.
- 1:20 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. - Meet Your Shipmates
- Students will be divided into small groups led by Orientation Leaders to connect with members of their class.
- 1:40 p.m. to 2 p.m. - Ship Connection
- Students will learn how to navigate technology typically used by Ship Students.
- 2 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. - Building a Responsible Community and Title IX Education
- What is your role as a student and member of the Ship family? Explore how we work together to build community within this session.
- 2:40 p.m. to 3:40 p.m. - Academic Session
- Hear from our college deans about the academic landscape at Ship and ask questions about how they can support you during your time at Ship.
- 1:20 p.m. to 1:40 p.m. - Ship Family Meet and Greet
- Family members will have a chance to connect and mingle with other family members.
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:15 p.m. - Navigating Academics With Your Student
- Hear from our college deans about the academic landscape at Ship and ask questions about how to support your student.
- 2:25 p.m. to 3:10 p.m. - Ship 101
- Get information to support your students on their exciting journey.
- 3:15 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. - Student and Family Perspective
- Ask questions and interact with current students and family members.
- 4 p.m. - Checkout
- Submit your Orientation evaluation to receive your student ID.
- Get answers to your questions by staff members.
- Tour our beautiful campus.
Living On Campus
Students living on campus will be able to move into their halls from 9:00 a.m. to noon on Sunday, January 19th. Arrive at your hall and check in at the front desks to receive your keys and further move-in details. Find more information regarding housing and move-in.
Spring Welcome Weekend
Join us after Spring Orientation for our Welcome Weekend Program. Find the schedule and more information.
Parking Pass Information
2020年欧洲杯时间表Students who will be parking vehicles on campus will be required to . After registering, students must then bring their student ID, operator's license, vehicle registration and proof of vehicle insurance to the University Police Department. If they have not paid for the decal in advance online, they must provide payment along with the above documents to the police department and they will then be issued their parking decal(s). They will also be provided with information and instructions on where they are permitted to park. The department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.